Tools, scripts, and codeFrequent updates
- Give token count of a phonological REGEXP - needs data file with pronunciations and counts. Please contact me if you need a dictionary file.
- Give type count and list of a phonological REGEXP - needs same dict file.
- Normalize tokens for length, pitch and amplitude
- Normalize just pitch
- Read all files in a directory
- Normalize amplitude to a specified decibel level
- Ramp/taper the onset and offset of stimuli. Useful for a gating task
- Code for the exemplar-based simulations of chain shifts above
- Code to generate pseudo-randomly ordered set of words for continuous speech stream